Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review of SlaughterHouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut

Really a phenomenal read.

Coming across a classic that I hadn't read yet, I almost felt obligated to read it. At first I wasn't sure what to expect, but once it got going, it was easy to escape into.

When it flipped into the story of the book that was written, I was almost thinking that at some point it would flip between the author and the book, but it never did. Honestly I thought the 'time traveling' was going to throw me off of the book, but it really didn't and I was able to follow fairly easily and was quite enjoyable.

Billy Pilgrim was a sweet character with an exceptional personality.

Phenomenal read, great departure from the usual rehashing of modern day reads.


5/5 Stars from yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment