Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review of Animal Farm by George Orwell

Probably one of the most brilliant books I've read. Though it's a short read (not at all a bad thing), it definitely packs a punch.

While I wont waste time with spoilers, or give any little detail away, I will simply say that it will leave you thinking. Well...one little detail couldn't hurt eh? I nearly crapped my pants when a pig began walking around on his hind legs. Was I the only one who was intensely terrified by this? Seriously, chills up the spine at that moment.

Anywho. It's a grand read for anyone interested in thinking a little bit more deeply on the political and socio-economic happenings....especially given that these things are still relative, even decades after Orwell wrote.

5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment